Thursday, April 24, 2008

ABOUT ME

My name is MRINMOY SENGUPTA
My date of birth is 2nd March, 1974
I was born in Agartala, city in Tripura (INDIA)
My father’s name is Shri Binoy Sengupta
He was retired as State Govt. Officer.
And My mother’s name is Smti. Pratima
Sen Gupta (Chakraborty)
I am the sole representative of renowned the then “ CHUNTA’S SEN ” Family.
I am a very humble person still I have something to mention about my character and nature. I am very much inspired by the life and activities of Swami Vivekanda and also Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
So I always find great pleasure and satisfaction by rendering social services. I think here it will be worth mentioning that I am already involved in various Social & Sports activities through different Social Organizations in this state and also abroad. I believe in the principal of Unity, Faith & Sacrifice.

My E-mail. msgagt@rediffmail.com
My Website
http://www.mrinmoysengupta.blogspot.com/
My Telephone No
(+ 91)-09436462900 (M).

1 comment:

Abhijit said...

Another stream of CHUNTA'S SEN. is also flowing there in Barrackpore, W.B. I am Abhijit Sengupta (1961), my father was late Dipes Chandra Sengupta (Panu), his father was Yogesh Chandra Sengupta. DADU was setteled in BRAMHANBARIA. My mail is bappazmil@gmail.com Ph 9748840381